Sunday, October 25, 2015

2 Weeks Away...

After work on Friday, I got the mail.  There was a package sitting on our porch addressed to me.  I opened it...


It's starting to get real, folks.  2 weeks from today, I will be standing on the sky deck of the Sears Tower (sorry, I can't call it the Willis Tower).  All of that time running the stairs will have hopefully paid off and I will be at the top.

Why do I climb?  I climb for Juli! I climb to support the amazing doctors at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.


Thank you to all who have supported the 2 of us as we raised money for the climb. I am humbled by all of the love and support we have received.

1 comment:

  1. Go Jenna! Wear a helmet and wings on your feet. We will be cheering for you as you run for our Jules. Praying...Love MAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete