Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jaimers!

Today is my sister, Jaime's, birthday!  Jaime and I are 13 months apart, which meant that I always had a playmate growing up, as well as someone to fight with- oh wait, we never fought, did we, Jaime?  NEVER!  Jaime is one of the coolest mom's on the planet to three of the most beautiful children on the planet (and I'm not just saying that because I'm the aunt- I'm really saying it because Rori Rose still owes me a bracelet- kidding!).

Jaime and I have been through a lot in her 33 years on this earth (wow, Jaime, you're getting old), and there is no one I would rather have by my side then her.  Happy birthday, Jaimers!
Back in the day when I was the taller sister

3 comments:

  1. Happy B-Day Jaime, you are the bestest mom and wife ever!--Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the taller mom back in the day! You guys didn't fight very much...and I mean that sincerely....Love MOM Happy Birthday to my youngest, biggest baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this? Clearly I have been away from the computer for too long :) Thank you big short sister!

    ReplyDelete