Thursday, January 28, 2010

9 Months Old Today...

Today, my baby girl turned 9 months old. It's been a rough ride for her these past 9 months, but she is handling it well. We went for her 9 month check up today. Our pediatrician was impressed with how healthy she looked, despite how little she eats. She has gained almost all the weight she lost from being sick. She is now 15 lbs 2 oz, and 26 inches long. Our doctor was pleased that her head is growing (it's in the 80th percentile) which means that all the calories she is getting are going to her brain development. She is a little behind developmentally, but he was not concerned about it. Plus, she was ahead with some development. We go back in a month for a weight check, and he wrote us a prescription for some VERY expensive formula. It appears that we will have to do battle with the insurance company to get them to cover it, but I WILL win that battle. When Ryan and I do battle together, look out.

Happy 9 months, my little lady bug. We love you so much!

5 comments:

  1. She's so sweet. I can't believe it's already been 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe it! She can't be 9 months already!! I love your little lady bug too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy nine months little girl. It seems like you just got here and yet it seems like you been here forever too.--Uncle Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those rosy cheeks and drool-reminds me of someone! She is precious and we love her!!
    Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad she is doing better! She is my greatest worry! I am glad she is so feisty and full of life... I can't believe she is 9 months old! Love, Grandma Vicki

    ReplyDelete