Monday, December 19, 2016

Happy 40th Birthday, Ryan...

Today my amazing husband turns the big 4-0. Originally, I had planned to post the top 40 reasons why I love him, but then I was like "no one will read all of those", so I narrowed it down to the top 5.

5) He sets a wonderful example of how a Godly man should be for both of our children. Every night at bedtime he prays with and for them.

4) He works hard. The man rarely stops moving, except when he is asleep. He is the example of how hard work does pay off.

3) He puts up with my craziness and still loves me. There are days when he comes home and I am on the ragged edge. Instead of getting irritated with me, he lets me unleash my crazy and then apologize without holding it against me.

2) He has a great sense of humor. He says he's a fall baby because winter doesn't start until December 21. He isn't afraid to laugh at himself or be silly with kids.

1) He makes sure we are always taken care of. He does all of the maintenance on our house and cars and is teaching it to the kids so that they can learn too.

Happy 40th Birthday, Ryan, we love you!

1 comment:

  1. How lucky your family is to have such a wonderful father and husband.

    ReplyDelete