Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baby Jesus, Optimus Prime, & Megatron...

Christmas is Noah's favorite time of year.  As soon as Halloween is over he starts asking to put up the Christmas tree.  Yesterday as soon as he got up from his nap he asked, "Daddy, could we please put up the Christmas tree?"  Ryan and I were both tired from our Thanksgiving Friday, but who could resist a little boy who asked like that.  So, Ryan said yes.  While Ryan made room for the Christmas tree, I dug out the Little People Nativity set to occupy Noah and Juliana for a little while.  Noah immediately dragged Juliana over to it, set it up and told her the story of Baby Jesus.  It was so sweet, and lasted for about 5 minutes.  Then, Noah grabbed Optimus Prime and Megatron and brought them to the Nativity scene.  At first they were also worshipping Jesus, but then they decided to attack everyone.  Juliana joined in by taking the angel, Gabriel, and throwing him against the wall.

  Well, I guess you can't be sweet all the time, right?

2 comments:

  1. Too,too cute! Wish I could have seen that...love the caribou on the track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I can so see that happening! Sounds like a different version of the Christmas story that I havent heard of before. That was so sweet how Noah told Juliana the story though. I too wish I could have seen that!

    ReplyDelete