Wednesday, September 15, 2010

This One Is A Tear Jerker...

I'm a fan of the band Sanctus Real. I really enjoy their music. Their lead singer Matt and his wife Sarah had a little boy on September 10th. While Sarah was pregnant, they learned their little boy's heart was underdeveloped. He was born with a heart problem- HLHS. Heart problems are scary to say the least. While Juliana's holes are mostly closed, the enlarged left ventricle is still a concern and is always in the back of my mind. Anyway, I've been following his story on their blog, and I thought I'd share the link. It's a tear jerker, especially when you read about the morning of September 14th. His name is Bowen. If you think of it, say a prayer for their family as well. On a different note, baby Maddie came through her heart surgery well today, and will be recovering in Indianapolis for about 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Glad to hear that Maddie is doing well....hope her recovery is a speedy one. I listened to Matt on KLOVE the day they interviewed him....I can't even imagine processing what has happened...... I've had an emotional week w/ some issues McKenna had @ school and I have to say that all of this sure puts it in persepective! I'm going to bed thankful that my children are healthy & safe.

    ReplyDelete