Sunday, March 8, 2009

2 warm spring days with my ray of sunshine...

Thursday and Friday of this past week were beautiful days. Thursday was a little windy, but then again, it's always windy down here. Ryan had to work late on Thursday, so I decided that after I picked Noah up from Theresa's, we'd go to the toddler park to play and then to Mickey D's for his dinner.

Noah had a blast! It was so much fun to be there with him watching him run from place to place. His favorite part was climbing and playing in the fire engine. Here are some pictures from that afternoon.
On Friday, Noah wasn't feeling so well, so he helped me bake his cake for his birthday party, and then we played in the back yard for a little while. He went down hill fast, so I spent most of the afternoon holding him on my lap while he moaned and whimpered. I probably shouldn't have taken him to the park since he was still sick, but he seemed to enjoy being outside again.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be with him while he drives the fire engine...I could make the sounds of the siren for him. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete