Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear Daddy Part VI...

Dear Daddy,

It was nice to see you on Friday and all weekend. I had fun playing with you. I'm sorry that I threw up on you on Saturday. I didn't mean to. I just wasn't feeling good. I enjoyed our Sunday morning since I wasn't feeling good enough to go to church. Thank you for staying home with me. I still don't feel so good, and was very clingy to Mommy after you left this morning. She had to carry me around the house, and then I didn't want her to leave when she dropped me off. She said I felt a little warm. Mommy says that Grandma Vicki is coming to spend the day with me tomorrow. That should be fun. I will tell you everything that Grandma and I did when I see you.

I love you, Daddy!

Love,
Noah

3 comments:

  1. I'm coming Baby NOAHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know he threw up. Poor baby Noah! Good thing grandma is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I can't be there. ILY

    ReplyDelete