Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dear Daddy Part III...

Dear Daddy,

Today it was 70 outside! Mommy and I played in the backyard this afternoon. We brought up my ball from the downstairs and I chased it all over the backyard. It was really windy! I liked talking to you on the phone, even if you couldn't understand what I was saying, and I'm sorry I hung up the first time. Mommy told me not to push any buttons, but I didn't listen.

I only had small meltdowns tonight. The first one was because I didn't want to come inside for dinner, but Mommy told me she needed to eat. The second one was because I wanted some milk. Mommy made sloppy joe's for dinner, but I call them "cheeseburbers". I ate my whole sandwich, some fruit and some green peppers. We should have "cheeseburbers" more often, they were yummy!

Mommy had to call the doctor this morning, because we both have green goop in our eyes. The doctor called in some eye drops for me. They said that the goop is from our colds and it's not contagious. I heard Mommy tell Auntie Jaime that she thought she was going to have to wrestle me to get them in, because I would think they were the drops for the eye doctor and cry. But, I didn't! I was a big boy, and Mommy was so proud of me. I even brought them upstairs so Mommy can do them again in the morning.

Mommy had to give me a bath again tonight. I got SO dirty. She called me "Pig Pen" but I don't know what that means. She read to me again, and then put me to bed. I fell right asleep.

I miss you, Daddy. I love you very much!

Love,
Noah

4 comments:

  1. I think Auntie Jaime should come over to put the eyedrops in since she is the source of your plague.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like PigPen, but my Ray is so much more descriptive..we love you too Daddy. Love, Jenna's MOM and Noah's Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad little boy was much better for you last night, such a big boy for the eye drops. ILY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course he was good with the eye drops--he's baby big bird afterall!

    ReplyDelete