Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dear Daddy Part VIII...

Dear Daddy,

Good news! The lump on my neck isn't serious at all! It's just cartilage that didn't move with all the other cartilage when I was inside Mommy. I guess I'll have it for the rest of my life, but it's only the size of a b.b. I was pretty good for the doctor, and he gave me a sucker and a high five. I had a good day at Theresa's today too. I ate a little bit, but I haven't really eaten in a couple days. Mommy made cheeseburbers for dinner, but I just nibbled at mine. I drank milk though. Mommy gave me a bath tonight, and then read me 5 stories. I miss you Daddy. Mommy says you'll be home tomorrow night and I might get to see you if you don't get delayed at the airport or stuck in traffic. I hope I get to see you. Maybe you can put me to bed? Mommy doesn't have much of a lap for me to sit on when she reads me stories.

I love you!

Love,
Noah

2 comments:

  1. Praise God for your neck my Noah and hurry home Daddy, Momma can't take much more! Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were worried so praise God that the lump was nothing! and Happy Birthday Jenna!

    ReplyDelete